These are private 5 minute sessions at our studio in Bremen(new address is 128 Buchanan Street North Bremen, GA 30110). We will have a waiting area set up with lots of snacks and a Christmas movie playing! Once it's your time to see Santa you will be taken to a private room where your child can visit Santa and tell him everything their heart desires. You will receive a gallery link to all approved images taken with a copyright release. Gallery links are typically sent out within 3-5 days after the session. Sessions are $60 and a $20 non-refundable deposit is required to book the session. Please create a personal user name and password in the booking process so that you can easily access your appt times and make changes. We will no longer be mailing out usb drives. If you bring a usb for your images please have it in a envelope and labeled with your name and phone number. We will not be selling usb drives so if you aren't wanting to download from a gallery then you will need to bring a usb to your session.
- Pictures will be taken throughout the whole visit. We like to get images of the kids on his lap, looking at Santa, whispering in his ear, tugging his beard, going over their list with him, and at the end we will have them smile at the camera for a picture. We also like to get a final image of them hugging Santa before they leave.
- There is NO GUARANTEE of how many images you will get. This depends on the child and how interactive they are with Santa. We will do our very best to work with everyone to get all desired images. Please understand these are limited time slots and going over your time hurts everyone so please be courteous.
- If you feel that your child will be scared of Santa, PLEASE let us know before you go in, that way we can have him "hide" and sneak up behind the chair so that we can get an image. This is very important. Walking in to "see if they are scared" does not work lol. Once they know that he is in the room they will then be scared of that room and chair even if he is not visible anymore. After we get the sneaky image we can then see if they will sit in his lap. Please know that we will make every reasonable effort to capture images of your child with Santa, however we cannot go over the scheduled 5 minute time slot in respect to other clients that are waiting their turn.
- Karen and Lonnie will be the photographers for all sessions on all days.
- Please limit the number of adults to 2 in the Santa room. It is very distracting to have 2 different adults in 2 different places calling for the child to look at them.
- Each session is for one individual family. If several families are wanting a group shot of all the kids with Santa, this will be added into one individual family's session at the end.
One last very important note!!!!
Although parents want this session mainly for a photo of their children sitting on Santa's lap and smiling, please understand that we want this to be a magical visit for your child. We kindly ask that parents and adults be a "fly on the wall" in the Santa room. You are allowed to take cell phone photos in the room as long as you are not using flash and are not distracting the child. (as in, don't interrupt what is going on to tell your child to look at you for a photo)
Please understand we have time restraints. We want everyone to have a great visit but please be courteous to us and others and assist us with keeping the sessions moving.
This is without a doubt our favorite event of the year! We look forward to seeing all the kids faces as they see Santa and hearing all the fun and cute things they say. Thank you all so much!! If you have any questions or concerns please just message us and let us know!